Thursday, May 2, 2013

Craft Storage Box Turned Battery/Charging Storage

Hello Friends!  No I haven't abandoned my blog!  I've just been busy (like all of you).  Since I'm a new blogger, I'm going to have to figure out my time management sacrifice sleep in this area.  I really enjoy writing this blog and hope you enjoy reading it.

On to the project.  This one is for you OCD organizers.  I know, organizing batteries and chargers, it may seem a little over board, but it was a very simple project and got all the random batteries out of the junk drawer.

Here is what you need:


I found this at Ross for $6.99.  Ross is actually a great place to find organizing products.  They have a small selection, but some wonderful products at a much lower price.

This caddy works great because of the clear plastic (I can see what I need to stock up on), and removable dividers, so you can enlarge the storage space.  It also seals all the individual sections when you close the lid, so the batteries and chargers stay in place.

Here is what it looks like:


Here's the OCD part.  Yes, I used my label maker to categorize everything.  I know, I can't help myself.

What's inside:
-batteries
-extra IPod charger
-accessory charger for outside gear

There's room for more chargers, and all the batteries I need to stock up on in the future.

This was a quick, simple project.  When I showed one of my besties this project, she thought it would be great for Lego Math (a homeschool method for teaching math).  I'm sure you could think of many other uses for this bin.  Here's another picture (non-labeled for the less OCD readers); I hope you enjoyed this post!

Thanks for reading, I truly appreciate it! Many blessings to you - Home Centered Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your input! Home Centered Girl